Movie | More pictures
Our goal is to bring the sport of table tennis to elementary, middle, and high schools, starting with the schools in Columbia, MO. For now, we are focusing on Jeff Middle School. Please contact Dr. Liow (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you are interested in working with Columbia College to bring table tennis to your school.
- “Let’s Play Ping Pong”: Summer event. Introduces K-12 students to table tennis. Started in summer 2015.
- Columbia College K-12 Table Tennis Club: Fall and spring event. Partnering with K-12 TT clubs to provide space, equipment, and coaching to students. Currently there are 8 meetings per semester (fall and spring), 1 hour per meeting. Started in fall 2016.
- Columbia K-12 Table Tennis Tournament. Will begin spring 2016.
- Columbia College Table Tennis Summer Camp. Coming soon.
- Partners-in-Education of Columbia College (Chair: Dr. Teresa VanDover)
- Admissions Department of Columbia College (Director: Stephanie Johnson)
- Student Engagement and Leadership Development of Columbia College (Director: Stephanie Sanders)